Unveiling Our Journey
Meet the force behind the Law Office of J. Andrew Crawford
Advocating Justice, Delivering Excellence
REQUEST A CONSULTATION NOW
Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Juris Doctorate, 2004
- Concentration Certificate in International Law
- Achieved a 3.5 GPA in Criminal Law Classes, including:
- Constitutional Criminal Procedure
- Florida Criminal Procedure
- Criminal Law
- Federal Criminal Law
- International Criminal Law
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- B.A., 2001
St. Petersburg College
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Coursework included Latent Fingerprint Development and Biological Evidence.
J. Andrew Crawford: An Insight into Expertise
Andrew Crawford is a Board Certified Criminal Trial and Appellate Lawyer and is AV-Rated according to Martindale Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating system, which is the highest possible rating awarded for legal ability and ethical standards by Martindale-Hubbell, a preeminent attorney ranking organization.
Organizations & Awards
- AV-Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar 2013
- Board Certified in Appellate Practice, Florida Bar 2018
- 10 out of 10 Superb Rating, AVVO
- Byron T. Hileman Attorney of the Year Award
- Former Chair, Criminal Law Section of the St. Petersburg Bar
- The Florida Bar, Member 2004-Present
- Member of the Criminal Section of the Florida Bar, 2004-Present
- Member of the Appellate Practice Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Criminal Law Section, St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Member of the Appellate Practice Section, St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member 2004-Present
- Chairman of the Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee, Florida Bar, 2013-2016
- Chairman of Sixth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee 6E, 2015-2017
A Legacy of Legal Expertise & Advocacy
Andrew Crawford has years of experience and has handled numerous criminal cases ranging from Murder to Driving Under the Influence, including a recent acquittal of a client charged with murder in 2010. Prior to starting his own firm, Mr. Crawford spent several years with the Office of Regional Counsel in Manatee County. He was in charge of a Felony Division, all of the Misdemeanor Cases, and all of the Juvenile Cases. He was also an associate attorney at a law firm for years, and assisted on five capital murder cases.
Mr. Crawford argued before the Florida Supreme Court, the Second District Court of Appeal, and the First District Court of Appeal. He has also successfully argued appellate cases before the Second District Court of Appeal. He argued before the Florida Supreme Court in 2009 and again in 2013.
Legal Internship with Roach & Halligan Solicitors, Sydney, Australia, worked with an experienced Criminal Solicitor, Brenton C. Halligan and an experienced Criminal Barrister, Terrence M. Healey, on several cases, including, Regina v. Cheryl Ann Scott, 2003 NSWSC 627 (10 July 2003), a murder case.
The Law Office of J. Andrew Crawford handles both criminal and civil appeals statewide as well as any and all criminal matters and investigations in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties Including:
- Child Abuse
- Aggravated Child Abuse
- Sexual Offenses
- Arson, Racketeering
- White Collar Crime
- Probation violations
- Driving Under the Influence
- Boating Under the Influence
- DUI/BUI manslaughter
- Theft and Exploitation Offenses
- Appeals from criminal convictions
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Sexual Violence Injunctions
- Dating Violence Injunctions (DVI)
- Repeat Violence Injunctions
- Various civil matters
Contact Us Today & Request Your Free Consultation!
Call us at 727-471-1085 or submit your online request below.